Recruitment Specialist at Randstad
Views:598 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate/Senior Associate - Contract Management - Professional Services - Big4 - LLB (2-7 yrs)
Company - PWC
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Procurement contracts review and remediation for any changes due to GDPR, Schrems II, LIBOR etc.
- Contract negotiation support and outreach post remediation of impacted contracts
- Conduct contract risk review and gap analysis and identify potential impact
- Support the creation of commercial contracting like IT, ITES, IP, Data privacy, Hardware and Software purchase agreements, HR services, NDAs, SOW Review best practices and related materials (e.g. standard operating procedures, Playbooks and internal guidance);
- Relevant experience and expertise to handle routine queries associated with Framework Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Work Orders, Land Collaterals, Facility Letters, Personal Life Events, General Collaterals, etc for Software license/maintenance/support, Hardware purchase/support, Telecommunications, Technology services, Data centers, Cloud computing/SaaS, HR services, Commercial/customer propositions, Professional services (including consultancy), Utility services etc.
- Assist in identify contractual GAPS, administrative, Risk and Compliance Management of a contract once it's signed off;
- Assist in implementation of these best practices and related materials (e.g. via training, mentoring, guidance), with the goal to improve commercial contracting standards both within the team and across the business over time;
- Providing hands-on support to the team with SOW reviews by providing quality control, monitoring adherence to corporate contracting policies, driving best practices, and with communications on reviews to business teams (including business team escalations);
- Advising on when issues need to be referred or escalated to colleagues in relevant teams such as Legal and providing support on these;
- Undertaking reviews directly for high profile, urgent and/or complex contract / SOWs (where applicable);
- Act as a facilitator between various support teams and business teams to resolve contract related queries;
- Enabling application of Contract Lifecycle Management tools and processes to reviewed/created contracts including Metrics, Allocation, Risk Tracking and Traceability;
- To align with the relevant teams to ensure compliance with other practices and processes including extracting key contractual obligations in the contract as per the defined SOPs;
- Ensure negotiated documents are streamlined to provide appropriate credit and legal protection to clients;
- Involve in legal research projects from time to time;
- Assist the wider group within the firm in standardizing documentation process for various regions thereby establishing best practices;
- Addressing queries (raised by internal stakeholders);
- Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgement;
- Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to capture critical data to be recorded into various systems.
- Educational Qualification: LL.B
- Experience: Essential 2 to 6 years preferably in IT / ITES / KPO / Banks/Inhouse counsel/ corporate counsel working on contracts
- Sound legal knowledge of law and good understanding of commercial and legal aspects of contracts.
- Should be able to draft, negotiate and conduct gap and risk analysis of customer as well as supplier contracts.
- Competence in broad range of banking and business laws
- Should be a great team player with people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationship with business clients at all level throughout
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient computer skills