Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:279 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Associate - Rewards Consulting (6-8 yrs)
- The role is responsible for leading the projects and delivery of rewards benchmarking and design related engagements for clients in an identified industry or set of industries. The growth and POV creation for the industry will be an important responsibility of this role as well as generation of revenue through new and existing clients. Developing strong working relationships with key people in the client organizations and advising them on Rewards and Benefits; Providing ongoing support to clients in data interpretation; Review survey data and reports and provide sign-offs; Proactively engage with key clients (existing and prospective) to identify opportunities and form long-term sustainable relationships with them and partnering with internal stakeholders like Survey Operations with the objective of delivering world class rewards consulting and products to our clients.
- As an industry/segment leader, you will drive footprint in the attached industry, create content and share POV with clients, thereby establishing yourself as a go-to-person for the said industry, its construct, roles and rewards focus areas.
- Actively engage in business development by independently engaging with key people in prospective clients and identifying opportunities for building a long- term, sustainable relationship;
- Achieve greater foot print in the industry by increasing number of paid participants in Industry Total Remuneration survey (as applicable) over previous year; Win projects with new clients; Win new clients for participating in the survey of the assigned industry
- Develop a deep understanding of rewards trends in specific industries; Establish self as a go-to person for rewards in the specific industry; Form a point of view on rewards practices to provide appropriate consulting advice to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities to win repeat business or multi-year contracts from existing clients; Establish a regular channel of communication with existing clients; Host networking events for clients and share researches in relevant areas
- Deliver revenue budget basis the industry numbers & by product category, along with a team of industry aligned consultants.
- Monitor revenue and sales pipeline versus budgets on a regular basis for the assigned industry; Raise invoices and analyze data on collections and sales pipeline and guide Consultants accordingly
- Build & manage client base through retention of annuity clients as well as new client acquisition
- Ensure successful delivery of projects thorough effective project management & service delivery
- Build market insights for clients from existing work
- Client engagement/thought leadership actions in each of the industries (including forum partnerships)
- Prepare an outline of the recommended solution; Review the recommended solution with the Business Leader; Present recommended solution to the client and modify
- Ensure cascade of communication and query resolution for the respective industries.
- Support hiring for open vacancies within the cluster and/ or industry within reasonable time, and ensure successful onboarding of new hires
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.