Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:447 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate - Research - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
- An exciting Strategy consulting job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 2-6 years experience in strategy consulting domain.
- Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow their career in strategy consulting domain. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Gurgaon
YOUR EMPLOYER : A leading, global firm providing top management-consulting firms in the world.
- Supporting the internal consulting team and client development team
- Conducting primary and secondary research (through calls/interviews/financial analysis)
- Providing solid business judgement to derive answers through data analysis
- Delivering clear and professional presentations to team and client
- MBA with around 2-6 years of relevant experience post qualification
- Graduates from premier institutes would be a plus
- Willingness to travel PAN India
- Proficient in Excel, Power point, with ability to manage MIS, dashboards and reporting
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong academic records, especially in Math, business, economics or engineering
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the campus-recruiting of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.