Talent acquisition executive at V-konnect
Views:57 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Relationship Manager - IGB (2-6 yrs)
- Responsible for close monitoring of all the weak assets handled by the team including credit reports and financials for problem identification. Deep-dives into the key specifics of each account / working with the relevant TLs handling the case to understand solution being pursued
- Ensures implementation of actionable / next steps advised basis review of portfolio reports submitted to Top Mgmt.
- Designs and implements suitable early warning triggers for early identification of adverse developments in the portfolio
- Responsible for preparing succinct / intelligent portfolio reports for consumption of Top Mgmt. which captures all aspects of the solutions being pursued for portfolio assets.
- Conducts research on new developments pertaining to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (changes in guidelines etc.) as well as judgment of specific cases which may be used as a landmark judgment for other similar cases. Also, works on newsletters for internal consumption and dissemination of the same.
- Conducts research on specific sectors to develop in-depth knowledge / better application of the same for suggesting resolution in stressed accounts in those sectors.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits.