Recruitment Manager at Werving Scouts
Views:2682 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate Recruiter - IT (0-1 yrs)
Werving Scouts - We help you find Brilliance!
We help in hiring across all levels & skills to Top- Notch Product Development, Internet, E- Commerce & Newly start up product development companies across the globe.
Note: Freshers with great communication skills can also apply
The Successful Applicant :
- If you are an individual who is looking to build something extraordinary and have a good drive and self-motivation which is bordering on ground breaking work then this is the place for you.
- You chart out your own path and you want to manage your clients to construct an amazing future both for yourself and the organization.
- Ideally you should have a Graduate degree and or an MBA/Post graduate.
- You are not shy to pick up the phone and make a warm/cold call to someone to pitch your business.
- You are persistent, resilient, have excellent communication skills, an amicable personality and a hunger to succeed.
- Industry Research
- Interviewing and registering Candidates
- Developing and managing the Candidate pool
- Attracting new candidates via
- Job boards
- Headhunting where appropriate
- Any Graduation with MBA in Human Resource or in Marketing preferred
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating candidate needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence colleagues
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.