Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:365 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate - Real Estate Laws - LLB (2-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a real estate portfolio.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- LLB with at least 2 years PQE from a reputed law school and law firm.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Knowledge of RERA, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Easement Act, Registration and Stamp Duty, Indian Contract Act will be an added advantage
- Inclination to study and upgrade on the real estate laws of various states
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.