Associate Product Manager - Social Networking Site - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
About the company:
Shaadi.com, The World's No.1 Matchmaking Service, was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. Shaadi.com (sometimes mis-spelt as Shadi) is a social networking site specialising in matchmaking and not just a matrimonial service. As a leader in what is sometimes known as the matrimony category, we have touched more than 35 million lives. Shaadi.com has always differentiated itself from other matrimonials through its innovation-led approach.
About the Role:
Associate Product Manager is primarily responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet based consumer products and services.
- You will be the Directly Responsible Individual for designing Product Feature-set, but also responsible for the associated Family of Metrics.
- You will strive to be data-informed (and not data-led) and capable of extracting a point of view from data.
- You will work closely with the User Experience team, to help shape your Ideas into a simple, integrated and intuitive UI both on Mobile and Web.
- When numbers break or business cycles weaken, you will Ask Why and get to the bottom of it.
- You will be the one-stop custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the customer journey.
- You will go deep to solve problems and balance your action-bias with end-states.
- You will design for Personas, strategic segments, and psychographics.
- You will keep things simple while solving problems that are complex.
- You will work with CX teams to drive measurable impact and not managed impact.
- 1 to 3 years of product management experience, with a focus on consumer internet products and technologies or B2C Business.
- Excellent writing skills, verbal communication skills.
- Zest for learning, hustlers, and Do-good to have.
- Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Looker/Tableau, Trello, JIRA.
- Exposure to working with Data Science (and ML) teams, over and above Analytics