Consultant at See & Recruit India Private Ltd
Views:10974 Applications:1640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Associate - Private Equity Fund (2-4 yrs)
- Candidate must have relevant experience of either sell side IB. If has done buy-side transactions in IB will be equally good.
- Hands on in making pitch documents, Financial Modelling, end to end execution
- Evaluate business proposals, investment thesis, industry & company risks, valuation justification, structuring, negotiation with target, coordinating legal, technical & financial due-diligence, closing of deal documents, performance tracking of portfolio companies and undertaking timely exit
- No RE/Infra sector. Only other sectors will work.
- An associate will support the principals in all aspects of the deal process from origination and due-diligence through deal structuring and post-investment portfolio management.
- To perform due diligence, financial modeling, and valuation of the companies where investors are willing to invest.
- To provide input for strategic development and acquisition opportunities within the specific industry.
- To possess strong knowledge of different industries and business models
- To conduct in-depth research, monitor portfolios report development and monitor business growth
Preferred Age bracket: 26-30 years
Work exp : 3 yrs post MBA/CA