CEO at AmbitionUp
Views:2137 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Associate - Portfolio Management - Investment Firm - CA/CS (2-4 yrs)
Associate - Portfolio Management - Investment Firm
WHAT WILL BE THE ROLE?
Help in managing the portfolio companies which involves :
- Collection of quarterly/ monthly company financials and other required data for invested companies and updating database and company models
- Analysis of quarterly/ monthly performance of invested companies and finding reasons for variance
- How the company performed vs. expectations/ commitment?
- Interact and follow up with founders and investors to complete the loop
- Listening to and summarizing conference calls
- Track news and events for invested companies and sector and circulate it in the team
- Handling ad-hoc data and research requests
- Helping team with analysis of legal documents
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- CA/ MBA/ Company secretary preferred
- Familiarity with basic financial concepts and financial analysis
- Keenness to be a part of the start-up ecosystem
- Prior work experience; start-up work experience preferred
WHAT SKILLS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Flexible and agile enough to meet the rapid pace of activities at MA Network and the startup ecosystem
- Taking complete ownership of the work
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with different stakeholders
- Organized and programmatic in approach, create standardization
- Proactive and have real-time relevant information/data
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple projects in a high growth environment
- Willingness to do anything and everything allocated