HR at Promaynaov Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:397 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Partner - SAP Implementations & Consulting Practice (12-17 yrs)
SAP Implementations and consulting practice:
SAP implementations and consulting practice works in India and with member firms doing implementations, Application support and consulting projects for SAP S4HANA.The person must have ability to drive business and manage delivery of projects profitably and on schedule.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILTY - EXPERIENCED DIRECTOR
- The SAP S4HANA Director is responsible to lead presales and delivery across India and globally for projects done from India working with the partners and directors in the practice
- He is the primary contact for any presales and delivery across India and globally
- He will be responsible for delivery management for projects in India or abroad
- Should be able to travel for presales and delivery in India and outside
- Provide key trends and thought leadership to clients
- Build long-term relationships with key client decision makers, acts as a trusted advisor to them
- Anticipate clients' needs well beyond current engagements, adding value to the clients' long-term business
- Network externally, as an ambassador, to publicize KPMG in his/her market across the full spectrum of our services.
PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGEMENT
- Lead and ensure successful and profitable completion of engagements
- Negotiate fees and other terms of the engagement to focus on desired gross profits
- Identify the need for and engage in the change initiatives that will enhance project and management processes
PRACTICE AND PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- Contribute to the P&L for the service-line
- Focus on building innovative offerings and capabilities according to market trends and requirements for our clients
- Create and lead high performing teams and value diversity of talent and cultures
- Create Key Result Areas to promote teamwork and collaboration amongst various sub-practices
- Experience - 10 to 12 years with at least 2 years in S4HANA
- Good understanding of functional knowledge on SAP S4HANA
- Certification is ideal
- Must have let at least 4-5 S4HANA implementations and over 12-14 implementations across BW and BO
- Must of understanding of BW migration to B4HANA
- Knowledge of BI / BW and BO dashboards is essential
- Good knowledge on visualisation is required
- Knowledge on multi system architecture is required
- An individual with an inherent desire on market connect, and the ability to convert business through networking and collaboration.
- Ability to interact with CXO's and influence a POV, should be able to sell at a firm level and not only the service-line.
- Proven technical competence with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project, Financial & Account management skills to deliver high quality work on time and to budget.
- Exhibit commercial acumen from solution architecture, pricing, ensuring profitability of the engagement and handling client expectations.
- Persuasive presentation skills and strong elevator pitch that can result in Wins.
- Innovative & Creative thinking to develop new solutions for the Firm/Practice.
- Experience of working with teams, coaching & mentoring.
- Ability to conceptualize and contribute to thought leadership and represent the firm at an industry level.
QUALIFICATION AND OTHER CRITERIA
- CA / MBA from a Premier Educational Institute (60% above throughout academics)
- An individual with relevant work experience of 10+ years post-qualification with a Big 4 / Industry or other international business consulting Firms of which the individual should have spent at least 8-9 years in an SOC environment.
- The individual should be flexible in a 24-7 working environment
- Limited travel may be required within global network of Member Firms.
- Sales/pre-sales experience would be an advantage but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.