Talent Acquisition Specialist at BDO India
Views:184 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Partner/Partner - ESG - Accounting Firm (15-30 yrs)
Opening for the position of AP/Partner- ESG- Southern region with Big 6 consultancy
Qualifications : Masters/PhD in relevant area and/or MBA
Area of Work : Hands-on consulting experience in one or more areas related to sustainability, ESG, climate action, non-financial assurance, environmental due diligence, digital ESG/Climate solutions.
Location : Bangalore (Chennai or Hyderabad may also be considered
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strong focus on business development, supported by sound technical knowledge.
- Plan and achieve sales and revenue targets, be a P&L owner.
- Ability to establish viable business model for Southern India in a short timespan leveraging connect and credentials with industry.
- Identify and source opportunities, lead engagement proposal process and provide solutions in line with market requirements.
- Ownership of engagements, including client relationship, technical aspects and quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.