Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:450 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate Partner - Forensics (12-20 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead forensic practice in North region
- Lead and manage multiple assignments to ensure proper execution of fieldwork as per work plan and adherence to assignment mandates.
- Liaise with clients and build on existing client relationships
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Ensure compliance to the firm's risk management policies and procedures8. Manage key commercial aspects of engagements.
- Manage junior team members and provide on the job training to them
- Will directly report to Managing Partner
- Networking & Marketing - Generate additional work from existing clients and support in selling new client proposals. Start building networks across the firm - locally & internationally.
Chartered Accountant / Master's in business administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 12+ years of post-qualification experience in Forensic Audits, Internal Audits and allied areas. Experience with large consulting firms / or large Corporate Internal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with extensive client-facing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of efficient project execution and ability to develop business opportunities
- In-depth understanding of forensic investigation process and demonstrated capabilities of using forensic tools for conducting analysis and gathering evidence
- High level of detail orientation and quality consciousness
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and tough client conditions, which may require working for extended hours.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities
- Manage teams - motivate and inspire confidence in junior colleagues
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of Engagement Review Forms
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situation
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
- Work with HR on Recruitment initiatives - Contributing in meeting people plan for the Group