Recruiter at The Connecting Dots
Views:6553 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Associate Partner - Brand Strategy/Brand Positioning/Qualitative Market Research - Insights & Design Strategy Firm (8-18 yrs)
ROLE : Associate Partner
WORK STATUS : Full-Time
LOCATION : Mumbai/ Delhi
WHO WE ARE :
Organisation is a global insights and design strategy company. Our business relies on different types of data sources to help us understand consumers, brands and categories better. We use frameworks and methodologies that are derived from design strategy & social sciences.
We have a reputed list of blue-chip clients including Google, Facebook, Friesland, Unilever and other global multinational corporations. We consult with these companies on innovation, marketing and NPD strategies. Some examples of the work we do includes:
1. Using human insights and design strategy to help create potentially iconic characters for TV shows
2. Identifying positioning and portfolio strategy to revive the (Chewing) Gum category
3. Solving for behaviour change to address open defecation problem amongst rural men in India
4. Addressing the issue of package waste across multiple developed and developing markets to help create design principles for sustainable packaging
Our expanding portfolio of work in the design strategy & innovation-led development consulting space offers the opportunity to work alongside a talented, multi-disciplinary team (strategy experts, product & industrial designers, design strategists, qualitative researchers and anthropologists) who come together to solve complex problems for our clients across various sectors and geographies.
We are interested in hearing from people who love working in multidisciplinary teams, who want to drive both the insights and strategic aspects of design, and to push our internal teams and our clients to dig deeper to create unique perspectives on human truth.
The current requirement is for a senior-level Associate Partner candidate with extensive experience in the areas of strategy consulting, marketing strategy, innovation & NPD.
Our company is currently on a transformative path to growth, and we are looking for leaders who can work with the senior leadership team to help bring about this change.
JOB DESCRIPTION & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Develop the Consumer consulting and brand strategy practice and expertise
a. Problem framing, Innovative approaches and solutioning
2. Provide thought leadership in strategic solutions and marketing strategy for client partners, using the human insights expertise along with other relevant inputs
3. Conceptualize, lead and deliver projects in the area of Consumer strategy, specifically :
a. Product innovation and NPD
b. Strategies for new growth spaces
c. Behavior change strategy
d. Service design
e. Brand Purpose
f. Brand positioning/ architecture
4. Develop client partnerships and generate work in the strategy consulting stream
5. Develop internal skillset and strengthen the Marketing Strategy capabilities
6. Develop an ecosystem of partners in the solutioning space
7. Be growth-focused, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship across all company teams
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE :
- Expertise in crafting brand and marketing strategy across different Ps. Must understand strategy frameworks & able to showcase examples of sound strategic thinking that led to outstanding business growth.
- Work experience across consulting firms, global MNCs, new-age tech companies/ frontier businesses
- Able to demonstrate thought-leadership, creative thinking and solutioning in today's new age technology world
- Ability to engage with multiple senior internal human insights experts and co-create solutions
- Able to tap into professional network and devise strategy towards effective business development
- Able to mentor & guide teams in line with the company vision.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.