HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:7986 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Manager - Valuation - Capital Equipments - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the big4 for Associate Manager - Capital Equipments (Financial Modeling and Valuation)
Job Title : Associate Manager - Capital equipment
Department : Valuation, Transaction Advisory Services
Reporting to : Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Lead & manage several medium to large-size projects focusing on valuations of businesses with a focus on performing financial assessment and valuations of manufacturing and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, and corporate strategy
- Lend specific subject matter knowledge and provide team members with coaching and guidance in technical areas of valuation of tangible assets using direct and indirect cost approach, income approach and market approach.
- Manage a team of 5-6 people
- Produce assignment budgets and timetables, and manage delivery against them
- Focus team on key priorities and ensure smooth service delivery within the defined competency/geographical area
- Assign people to projects based on their skills, career goals and client's expectations
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
- Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps, and devise alternative ways forward
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions
- Develop long-term relationships, both internally and with clients
- Responsible for goal setting, performance appraisal and professional development of counselees and the larger team
- Identify and plan for L&D needs of team members
- Be a positive leader and mentor to team members
Competencies / skills :
- Expertise in valuation of tangible assets using direct and indirect cost approach, income approach and market approach.
- Analyzing financial data related to tangible assets like property, plant and equipment, etc.
- Conducting industry / market research including, but not limited to industry overviews, purchase price allocation analysis, competitor benchmarking, and direct market price research for tangible assets. Have working knowledge of research databases like CapitalIQ, Factset, Factiva, Thomson, Onesource etc
- Identification of trends and applicable depreciation factors for various categories of tangible assets.
- Preferably, have very strong knowledge of accounting principles, valuation methodologies and financial management concepts
- Have a sound grasp of MS Excel; a natural interest in working and learning to use it to an advanced level. Proficient with other MS office tools - Word and Powerpoint and ability to handle large data using tools like MS access & SQL.
- Have significant project and client management experience
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills, and be able to discuss and reason complex technical issues
The successful candidate must be committed to staying at the cutting edge of both, latest tangible asset valuation techniques and the financial and accounting standards that guide the use of these techniques.
Job Specification :
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's or Master's in Engineering, preferably with specialization in Industrial engineering
- MBA/PG Diploma (Fin) with minimum 6-8 years relevant experience in quantitative analytics/financial advisory/consulting/valuation space (preferably with one of the Big 4s or boutique valuation firms)
- 3-4 years of experience in tangible asset valuation would be preferred
- Excellent analytical, project-management, communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.