Recruiter at Allegis
Views:939 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate/Manager - Strategy - Investment Bank (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for Strategy or Consulting experience for a leading investment banks. We are looking for BFSI domain experience in Strategy.
Details below -
Your key responsibilities
- Act as a knowledge partner for the global and regional strategy teams.
- Provide daily industry updates to senior management covering competitor moves, regulatory changes, product & market trends and maintain a database of this information.
- Bespoke research for management meetings/ strategy-related discussions including market/industry research, country overviews, product offering deep-dives.
- Competitor benchmarking for market presence, product offerings, financial performance.
- Write-ups on released consultant reports, updating league tables and financial modeling for business cases.
- Own the process for monthly regional business review material preparation involving coordination with Business Managers, Finance, Risk & CAO teams.
Sales Reporting & Analytics :
- Track & refresh monthly top deals pipeline; Adhoc pipeline deal-related reporting & analytics.
- Develop & production smart insights around the productivity of new revenue-generating hires.
- Client analytics around profitability, product-categories and geographical distribution
- Periodic Pricing analysis & monthly reports (e.g. discount reports by-products, markets, teams, client types)
- Develop pricing models & processes - regional pricing tools, new pricing dashboards
Your skills and experience :
- 4-5 years prior experience in consultancy/ business management/corporate finance
- MBA from a reputed school
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel/macros/ programing for automation tasks
- Knowledge of Wealth Management business preferable but not essential
- A self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to create presentations and reports
- Ability to work under pressure
How we'll support you :
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you to balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs