HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:296 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Associate Manager/Senior Associate Manager - Economic Modelling - Healthcare Domain (2-5 yrs)
The purpose of the Associate Manager/Senior Associate Manager role is to work with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams to develop Health Technology Assessment (HTA) related documents (including but not limited to cost effectiveness analysis report, pre and post-launch RWE reports, Systematic Literature Review report, Network Meta-analysis report, HTA dossiers) and/or facilitate external scientific publications (including but not limited to, abstracts, posters, manuscripts and presentations).
Responsibilities as below:
1. Document Preparation / Document Management (75%) - Plan, write, edit, review and coordinate the or adaptation of Economic Model and HTA documents
- Conduct quality checks to ensure the accuracy of data included in economic model.
- Collate reviewer's comments, revise the economic model as required based on internal/external input, and prepare final version of the model along with the report.
- Exhibit flexibility in moving across development and preparation of multiple document types.
- Work with teams to ensure smooth and timely development of economic model and the report.
- Influence or negotiate change of timelines and content with other team members.
- Effectively collect and evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Participate in the Global Economic Model Development
2. Knowledge and Skills Development (15%) - Maintain and enhance economic modelling knowledge including, Programming skills, alternative platforms and related software
- Maintain basic knowledge of Health Outcomes related research including RWE studies, entry level understanding of economic evaluation; Patient Reported Outcome studies etc.
- Possess overarching view of compound, therapeutic area, and external environment (including competitors) iwith the ability to modify the economic model as per the country requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.