Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:7485 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Associate Manager - Sales Excellence - IT (2-7 yrs)
Looking for Associate Manager - Sales Excellence for one of the mid sized product based IT company founded in 2001 based out of Gurgaon.
About the organization:-
Its a specialized global IT Consultancy and Services company, with an international network of passionate technologists and software craftsmen. It provides cutting-edge software services & consulting, IT products and learning solutions that make businesses work better, smarter and faster.We explore and create new frontiers in IT. One step ahead of what businesses need, we use the latest technology trends to create solutions that build the future of our clients. We are organized in specialized centers of excellence across our offices are in the Netherlands (HQ), USA, India, France, and UAE.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self- starter to join as an Associate Manager - Sales Excellence in our Xebia Sales excellence team. The position is based out
of Gurgaon, India
- The Associate Manager is responsible for multi-faceted tasks which ultimately grows into being an Account Manager / Sales in 18 months to 24 months. Only those who have aspiration to be consultative sales person should take up this role
- This position identifies business issues, recommends and designs solutions, and implements new operational processes and procedures to enable and enhance sales effectiveness for sales reps, management, and support functions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Will be engaged with Field sales / Account managers helping them with various sales research, supporting them with there day to day needs and coordination.
- Developing personal customer relationships over the course of time along with account managers
- Help in various sales cycles including ideation with CoEs on capability demonstration to customers
- Involvement in creating impressive presentations and also presenting as per needs
- Working with recruitment team and PMO to explain requirement to identify right talent from within company or hiring.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership and staff across sales, training, IT, Sales, Marketing, and Client Services.
- Lead generation management and working with sales team and marketing to find and entice right customers in the company's area of strength
- Research mindset to analyze right opportunities based on changing landscape of companies and technology
- Bid management, pre - sales
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2 - 5 years of experience in sales operations, sales, customer support, or Pre - Sales and customer oriented roles role
- Comfort working with and presenting to more senior staff and leadership, including building consensus and navigating a disagreement
- MBA degree from Top B school highly preferred
- Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast- paced environment.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Has good document writing skills
- Should be able to use excel or other tools for data analysis