Associate Manager - Record To Report/Reconciliation & Financial Reporting - BPO/ITeS (7-13 yrs)
Designation: Associate Manager
Experience: 8 to 12 years
- You will be aligned with Finance Operations vertical and help in determining Financial outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Record To Report team
- Which includes posting journal entries,
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations,
- Reviewing entries and reconciliations,
- Preparing cash forecasting statement,
- Supporting month-end closing,
- Preparing various reports as required and support audits.
- You will be responsible for Reconciliations & Financial Reporting wherein you will be accountable for ADHOC journal entry posting, maintaining low risk & complex accounts like prepayment, month-end activities Like accruals, prepayment and reclass, low risk reporting supplement activities (Updating the schedules), analysis (Cost and revenue), budget preparation, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliation preparation & action part and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems.
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- The person requires an understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams. Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts.