Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:258 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Associate Manager - Programmatic Campaign - Consulting Firm (5-9 yrs)
- 5+ years experience in Programmatic and Social media platforms of digital marketing.
- Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes
- Manage receipt, testing, and any required technical adjustment of creative in time for campaign launch.
- Expert understanding of campaign management methodology/tools, including the ability to identify, optimize and resolve campaign related issues.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, while communicating campaign progress and applying learnings in future campaigns.
- Work closely with internal/external teams and act as a post-sale contact to understand and communicate the technical requirements of campaigns.
- Primarily to monitor, and manage digital campaigns in ad serving systems such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DCM.
- 5 years + experience in a campaign management role in advertising and online media marketing. Video ad experience is an added advantage.
- Experience using ad serving systems such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (Google Campaign Manager) and DoubleClick Bid Manager (Google Display & Video 360).
- Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party vendors such as Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
- Basic understanding of pixel and pixel management.
- Familiarity with ad servers, media agencies, web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.) will be an added advantage.