Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:226 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Manager - Packaging Development - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible:
- Responsible for development of Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Packaging Materials for new Products to be launched.
- Development of prototypes, Mockups, a sample of innovative packaging concept for respective brands..
- Responsible for improvement of Packaging Materials of existing Products in terms of Material structure, aesthetics, cost, system improvements etc.
- Changes in existing packaging material due to change in recipe, Legal requirement & standardization of layout, Development of packaging material for promotions.
- Design finalization, Drawing approval, Trial sample test and approval for new moulds, Responsible for conducting Packaging trials, Transit trial, making Technical drawing.
- Bill of material preparation with different packaging option for product costing and margin calculation.
- Co-ordination with various departments (Sales & Mktg., Engineering, Production, Legal, and Q.A) for development of artwork of printed packaging materials considering process capabilities, mandatory requirements, standard layouts, packing machine requirement etc
- Supplier visit during online print run for newly developed job.
- Finalizing specifications, standardization of quality parameters and quality checking of Packaging Materials, standard test procedure. Item code creation & Bill of material preparation in SAP.
- Provide packaging input for different software driven system like NPL, Artwork management, FG code creation, Preparation of packaging Instruction and sharing with team before commercial production run.
- Science Graduate / Engineering Graduate Post graduate diploma in Packaging Technology from National Institute of Packaging Technology, Indian Institute Packaging
National Institute of Packaging Technology, Indian Institute Packaging
Experience :6-9 Years work experience