Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:9377 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate Manager - Marketing - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
- Support the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of the Marketing strategy for the category aligned to the Company objectives.
- Ability to independently manage a Brand or Category
Reporting Relationship :
Head - Marketing
Key Responsibilities :
- Effective mine consumer insights for brand building initiatives across communication and activation.
- Monitor and analysis consumer/market trends through market research, MIS, and other similar platforms
- Effectively manage communication development and implementation across different mediums including television, print and digital.
- Plan and implement consumer promotions & events
- Work on building an effective innovation funnel and NPD launches.
- Liaise with other internal departments such as sales and distribution, Supply Chain, R&D, etc.
- For developing and delivering annual marketing plan by category/ product group/ Brand in respect of Volumes, Market Share and Margins; as consistent with the annual business plan along with head of marketing.
- For generating long term customer / consumer demand and salience for categories, group of products / brands and to this end develop a Marketing Strategy.
- Independently manage marketing operations/execution.
Qualification- MBA (Marketing)
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing field preferably in FMCG
- Added advantage if experience includes managing branded commodities.
- Added advantage if experience includes working in GCC and knowing Arabic.
- Should have exposure to digital/mobile marketing.
- Excellent Communication and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Assertive and able to positively influence
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and without supervision, but collaboration skills to enhance team work.
- Methodical in execution, with planned, organized andconsistent implementation and an eye for detail
- Multi-tasker - ability to handle several projects and keep traction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.