Consultant - Recruitment Sales and Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:362 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Associate Manager/Manager - User Growth - Internet (2-5 yrs)
Associate Manager / Manager - User Growth - Internet - Bangalore - 2+ years
Looking out for passionate and driven professionals having 2 to 6 years of experience in the user growth function preferably from an e-commerce background.
You will be working with the leadership to plan and strategize for effective customer lifecycle management and will be adept at problem-solving, consumer research, quantitative analysis and cross-functional coordination.
Location : Bangalore (Currently remote)
Your future employer : A leading and well-funded tech-enabled marketplace currently on a high-growth trajectory.
1) Identifying key areas of improvement through consumer research and data analysis within user onboarding experience.
2) Improving the retention strategy by undertaking hypothesis testing and analyzing platform data.
3) Defining metrics and creating automated dasboards to monitor the platform retention.
4) Strategizing and executing campaigns around innovative marketing constructs.
5) Improving the platform retention by undertaking initiatives around gamification constructs, loyalty programs.
6) Undertaking consumer behaviour studies to develop incentive/engagement programs to drive conversions for various customer segments.
7) Undertaking initiatives for user engagement through off-app communication initiatives like push notifications, sms, emails etc.
8) Monitoring the metrics for identifying the areas of improvement.
1) Graduation from a Tier-1 institute with 2+ years of work experience in a similar role with an e-commerce or high-growth organization or consulting firms.
2) Working knowledge of SQL.
3) Excellent problem solving and articulation skills.
4) Excellent project management skills.
What's in it for you? :
1) Opportunity to work with an organization having a pan-India presence and currently on a very high-growth trajectory.
2) Opportunity to foray into the e-commerce ecosystem in India.
3) Fantastic career growth and professional development.