Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:498 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Associate Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Product Management - Internet/Online - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Associate/ Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager
- Agility: We value agility in our decision-making; in our planning; and in our delivery. We are entrepreneurial in spirit, with a flat organization structure that allows us to respond quickly and meaningfully to new growth opportunities within our existing businesses or to entirely new opportunities that we create for ourselves.
- Create, execute, and own product roadmap for the application
- Improve the overall application workflow, and optimise conversions across the funnel
- Lead team of software development/QA engineers and other verticals to deliver product roadmap on defined timelines and in high quality
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the feature(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Lead Product team to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and product features through leadership and decisive action.
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners and engineer
- Make critical decisions that attribute to the success of the product
- Participating in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
- Maintaining and fostering our culture by interviewing and hiring only the most qualified individuals with an eye towards diversity
- Strong analytical background and experience in a B2C Product
- Complex problem solver with strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, meeting/exceeding business cases, capturing market share and delivering market leading products/services.
- Proven track record in driving product strategy for complex organizations targeting multiple markets and audiences.
- Proven track record leading product management teams through successful market analysis and product management processes
- Engineering or technical background is preferred
For more details:
Tier 1 Academic pedigree