MD at Ivanan Consultancy & Services Inc.
Views:168 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate Manager/Manager - Brand Marketing - Solar (4-8 yrs)
MISSION AND SCOPE - WHY THE ROLE EXISTS
The Brand Manager is the person who will shape company's outward image for the target solar consumer. To do that, you'll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We'll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
This role will pertain to the Enphase India business initially, however, can be expended to cover other geographies later on given performance by the incumbent. This is a key role, with sole accountability for ensuring Enphase becomes the brand of choice of the Indian solar consumer. Ultimately, you'll help us improve Enphase's market reputation, market recall and play a critical role in influencing growth.
If you're creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we'd like to meet you.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Analyse Enphase India's brand positioning and generate consumer insights on how to improve the same
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission to the target end consumer across channels (online and offline) and assets
- Drive and manage E2E all brand campaigns for Enphase in the Indian market, activate multiple channels and assets through both ATL and BTL brand campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all brand marketing campaigns, and assess KPIs (TOMA, CTB and beyond)to ensure best in class ROI
- Manage a team and agencies working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development across asset types and platforms to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Monitor consumer reactions and keep an ear to voice of consumer (VOC) through social listening and beyond
- Monitor market trends, research consumers and competitors' activities
- Overall align Enphase India's brand's direction, choices and tactics
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Proven delivery as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager - 4-6 years in a brand marketing environment, preferably in the tech/telecom/energy/food tech/start-up space.
- Proven ability to develop and execute brand marketing strategies that actually move brand KPIs
- Experience market research, identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns to target each
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix, plus data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication and creative skills, plus experience with driving creative briefs with agencies and partners
- Passion and fondness for telling stories, keeping up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Track record of successful cross functional collaboration with Product and Sales teams on projects/initiatives that drive acquisition, revenue, and retention. Exposure to CLV and upgrade/upsell marketing a bonus.
- Ownership, willing to take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills.
- An MBA or equivalent from a Tier-1 colleges (IIM A/B/C/K/L, FMS, IIFT, ISB highly preferred)