Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:390 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Manager - M&A Research (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for RocSearch, Associate Manager - M&A Research Based in Noida
Role and Responsibilities :
- Build an in-depth understanding of the client's business and research requirements.
- Quickly come up to speed on the existing research process, databases, other commonly used information sources, and delivery templates.
- Decipher research briefs and implement an optimal research strategy to execute client requests leveraging M&A and Financial information databases such as Capital IQ, Market IQ, UK
Company House Registrar, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Factiva, and Industry Associations.
- Lead and independently execute buy-side and sell-side research mandates that include buyer and target identification, comparable valuations, company profiles, pitch books and in-depth industry studies comprising market size and growth outlook; trends, drivers and challenges; competitive landscape and M&A transactions analysis.
- Manage multiple projects, review outputs of junior team members and deliver error free outputs under tight deadlines.
- Lead and participate in Client calls to present key findings and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence.
- CFA / MBA Finance with 5+ years of experience in providing Company, Industry, Macroeconomic, Financial and M&A analysis to Corporate Finance / M&A Advisory / Strategy
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, and valuation techniques, including comparable valuation.
- Proficiency in using M&A and Financial information databases, such as Capital IQ, Merger market, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Market IQ, and Factiva.
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and switch between multiple projects during the day.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.