Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:2427 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Manager - IT Infra Security Operations - BFS (3-6 yrs)
Education - University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- Minimum 4 years of IT infra security operations, hands on experience in server and network infrastructure management operations.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, OS patch management and compliance.
- Management of end points, servers (OS, web, DNS, DHCP)
- Demonstrate good written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations, and communicate in a clear positive fashion
- Experience in management of Proxy, SIEM and SecOPS,
Industry - Information technology
- Hardening systems/end points, servers (OS, web, DNS, DHCP). Maintain the hardening status, close any compliance related issues to hardening.
- Patch management - ensure the patches are periodically updated on all systems through the ITSM system
- VAPT - ensure the closure of the VAPT reports for servers, end points and network devices.
- SIEM - ensure closure of all incidents identified through the SIEM solution
- Access management - deletion of all resigned staff from the File servers, applications and AD
- Ensure security of applications like AD, Exchange, File servers - group policy definition, implementing on end points.
- Implement the ISO security requirements.
- Provide timely resolution to service issues raised by users
- Interact with vendors for IT infra security operations related issues and its fixes.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP & IP addressing concepts, network topologies and VPN/IPSEC implementations.
- All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable by mutual consent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.