Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:209 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Manager - HR Analyst - BFSI/IT (3-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of financial services group with an integrated global network actively seeking an experienced Associate Manager - HR Analyst. They are experts in management of people risk across our businesses and to encourage integrity, fairness, transparency, and accountability.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Build strong working relationships with HR specialists and colleagues regionally and globally to build and enhance reporting products.
- Liaise with different business stakeholders and strategy teams to provide solutions for different HR analytic requirements to facilitate high quality decision making.
- Contribute to various projects and assume responsibilities by leveraging different MI specific tools at disposal.
- Creative and proactive in providing HR analytics and metrics, as well as in constructing analytical tools for use by the HR Advisors and business managers.
- Seek to improve operational efficiency and ensure high standard of data accuracy through regular audits.
- Leverage OBI reporting platform to provide support on various HR processes conducted annually for e.g., Global PE Reporting, Attrition Reporting, YE compensation reporting and much more.
- Play role in year-end compensation planning, including contributing to summary of global compensation analytics for business leaders, creating and maintaining compensation tools specific to the needs of the business.
- Ad Hoc reporting related to various HR Processes and Workforce particular to Wholesale such as but not limited to:
- Summary Level Headcount and Run-rate reporting, Turnover Metrics, Gender Diversity.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- 3-10 years of HR analyst experience.
- Experience utilizing market and competition analysis to create and implement successful management of people risk across our businesses, and to encourage integrity, fairness, transparency, and accountability.
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude and the ability to work as part of a distributed team.
- Direct communicator with excellent oral, written and verbal language skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills, who can think out-of-the-box and understand the context of problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.