Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:151 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Associate Manager - Contracting - IT (8-12 yrs)
The Role :
- Lead, structure, draft and negotiate complex client transactions in a fast-paced corporate environment including: master services agreements, outsourcing agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, data transfer agreements, requests for proposals and agreements involving cloud, blockchain security, automation, systems integration and agile development.
- Manage and advise junior legal professionals in transactions and related matters.
- Act, and continuously evolve as, a knowledgeable and relevant advisor on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions while supporting Legal, Business and Sales Leadership in shaping and executing Accenture's market-facing strategies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Redlining
- Contract Vetting
- Contract Reviewing
- Working on client templates and counterparty contracts
- Someone who has worked in IT, preferably with MNCs and competitor firms on IT contracts