Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:505 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Associate - Litigation - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (0-1 yrs)
About the Client
Angadi & Prasanna Advocates, brings together litigators with more than decade of experience in Dispute Resolution. Our core competency is Dispute Resolution. The team is focused on providing service which is solution oriented, economical, time efficient with a strategic nous.
For more details click on http://www.anpadvocates.in/
- Handling Civil, Commercial, Corporate and Criminal litigation matters across District Court, High Court and Tribunals.
- Drafting and reviewing of Complaints, Writs, Appeals and other legal documents.
- Legal Compliance.
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural laws required.
- Exposure to handling Litigation, Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation proceedings.
- Research and drafting of legal opinions.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
- Fluent in reading & writing Kannada & English languages.
- A person with an attitude and ambition of making as serious career in litigation.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
- Candidate should have Team Player qualities who should also be able to perform independently.
- Candidate should be able to meet deadlines wrt assigned work.
- Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
- Candidate must have excellent fluency in English.