Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:679 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate - Legal - Real Estate/Law Firm (2-8 yrs)
Leading law firm is looking for Full-time opening - Law Officer with good knowledge of Reality must have worked on RERA, drafting and nonlitigation role , Candidate with 2 yrs + exp would be ideal for the role. Candidate Preferred from Law firm or Reality background.
- To verify Document - Review all documents for Home Loans before submitted to Bank
- Title Search
- Competes for mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protects the bank's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews
- Knowledge of RERA, documentation, drafting is a must
- Assists the Partner / Senior Associate while drafting and negotiating documents or in dealings with clients.
- Responds effectively to daily client queries and meeting client's expectations.
- Engages with the client and manages the matter on a day-to-day basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.