AM - Talent Acquisition at QSS Global
Views:1930 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Legal - Project Financing - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (2-4 yrs)
Designation - Associate - Project Financing for a Reputed Law Firm
Location : Delhi
Experience : 2 - 4 Yrs
Education - LLB / LLM
Job Description :
- Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of experience with reputed law firm with work dynamics wrt projects/project finance/real estate.
- To work on a broad array of transactions including project & structured finance, debt financing and restructuring.
- LL.B or LL.M from a premium institution and experience in similar capacity with a good law firm/ bank/ financial institution.
2-3 years of relevant experience of financing in various sectors (particularly project financing or PPA), including hands on experience in each of the following :
- Drafting and negotiating complex term sheets and finance documentation and related documents, and an ability to draft and work with bespoke documents and structures etc.
- Due diligence of companies, project documents and clearances and title search on the property offered as security.
- Drafting of legal opinion and other related transaction documents.
- Drafting of offer document, debenture trust deed and other related documents for private placement of listed debentures.