AM - Talent Acquisition at QSS Global
Views:2169 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Legal - Project Financing - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (2-4 yrs)
Designation - Associate - Project Financing for a Reputed Law Firm
Location : Delhi
Experience : 2 - 4 Yrs
Education - LLB / LLM
Job Description :
- Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of experience with reputed law firm with work dynamics wrt projects/project finance/real estate.
- To work on a broad array of transactions including project & structured finance, debt financing and restructuring.
- LL.B or LL.M from a premium institution and experience in similar capacity with a good law firm/ bank/ financial institution.
2-3 years of relevant experience of financing in various sectors (particularly project financing or PPA), including hands on experience in each of the following :
- Drafting and negotiating complex term sheets and finance documentation and related documents, and an ability to draft and work with bespoke documents and structures etc.
- Due diligence of companies, project documents and clearances and title search on the property offered as security.
- Drafting of legal opinion and other related transaction documents.
- Drafting of offer document, debenture trust deed and other related documents for private placement of listed debentures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.