Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:2286 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Associate - Legal - IT Startup - LLB/LLM (4-7 yrs)
- The candidate must have significant experience in general corporate and commercial contracts, must have worked in the IT industry and must have the maturity and soft-skills that is required for a client-facing role.
- The candidate would be deputed to work from your client's organization which is a start-up in the IT industry.
- The person joining this position would be a single point of contact for all legal work at your client's organisation.
- The candidate would be directly reporting to the COO of the start up.
Skills required :
- Experience in general corporate commercial contracts, IT contracts
Advantages of applying to this job :
- Chance to work with a dynamic start up, attractive pay, 5 day work week and a client facing role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.