Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:835 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Associate - Legal - Corporate Law Firm - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
Our client a full service corporate commercial law firm based in Bangalore, India with domestic and international clients in varied sectors such as education, logistics & infrastructure, retail, information technology and manufacturing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing general corporate contracts such as NDAs, service agreements; franchise agreements, MSA, amendments, addendums etc.
- M&A or private equity experience will be an advantage.
Required skill sets:
- General corporate contracts drafting/vetting
- Contract review
- Contract Management
Apply to this job only if:
- Candidates who have at least 2 years of experience in drafting general corporate commercial contracts and transactional experience at a law firm/IT/ITES/Pharma/AI etc
Advantages of applying to this position:
- Chance to work directly with a partner at a full service corporate law firm.
- Industry standard pay
Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance, team player, hardworking, good communication and soft skills.