Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:1850 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Associate - Legal - Corporate Law Firm - LLB/LLM (1-3 yrs)
A national corporate law firm with a global outlook and strong international links. One of India's upcoming law firms with offices in multiple cities and also has nation wide presence unrivalled by any other law firm in over 900 jurisdictions in the country.
- Handling Corporate Commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity and project finance.
- Drafting and due diligence of various contracts.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations as required.
- Handling compliance work for companies.
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong marketing and business development skills.
- Good interpersonal, networking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.