Consultant at Avimukta
Views:2171 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate - Lawyer - Oil & Gas (3-6 yrs)
Top Tier Law firm in India is looking at hiring an Oil & Gas lawyer for its growing team in Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- To draft and vet routine contracts pertaining to property, license, non-disclosure agreements, intellectual property rights - etc.
- To vet tender documents, handling arbitration matters and civil suits before various courts of law and coordination with the Company's panel lawyers
- To draft and vet MOA, MOU, bank guarantee, indemnity bonds, undertakings and authority letters, vendor contracts, etc.
- To liaise with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities
- To prepare case drafts, follow up and keep the record of the case and legal matters
- To coordinate and discuss with the lawyers for legal cases and to negotiate the fees structure of the Advocates
- To coordinate and make arrangements required for Arbitration proceedings and provide the required documents to appointed Advocate
- Follow up with Advocates for updating of legal cases and with the concerned officer to attend the court