Manager - Human Resource at Corporate Professionals
Views:1806 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate - Labour Laws - Corporate Affairs & Compliances - Corporate Law Firm - CS/LLB/LLM (0-5 yrs)
Associate - Labour Laws - LLB
DIVISION : CORPORATE AFFAIRS & COMPLIANCES
JOB TITLE : ASSOCIATE (LABOUR LAWS)
JOB TYPE : Managerial
LOCATION : New Delhi
REPORTING TO : Team Leader
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Advising clients on labour codes.
- Handling client queries and documentation in relation to above referred laws.
- Undertaking labour law compliances on behalf of clients.
- Visiting labour department
- Handling research related new labour codes
- Preparing legal opinions
Qualifications : Company Secretary or Law Graduate or Diploma holder in Labour laws
Experience : min 6months to 5 years relevant exp.
Education : LLB or LLM
- Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs.
- Good understanding of labour laws and new labour codes.
- Practical experience of working with labour department, filings on labour related portals.
- Good interpretation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
Company Profile :
- Corporate Professionals (CP), a group of dedicated, research-oriented, and skilled professionals is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
- Within the group, is nestled a boutique law firm, rendering quality services in the field of Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws & FEMA, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Taxation, Global Business Setup, Compliance Management, Documentation, and Regulatory Approvals. The Group also offers Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Valuation, and Business Modelling services through Corporate Professionals Capital Private Limited, a SEBI Registered (Category-I) Merchant Banker. With the changing legal and regulatory regime, the Group CP has been adding new services and products in its fold to provide holistic solutions to its clients. IBBI has recently registered "Corporate Professionals Valuation Services Pvt. Ltd. as India's 6th IBBI registered Valuer Entity".
- The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path-breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments of over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken are deeply inculcated in the team.
- You may consider visiting our website: www.corporateprofessionals.com to understand our businesses & services.