Recruiter Specialist at Conscript
Views:13431 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:476
Associate - Knowledge Management - Pharma (3-9 yrs)
We seek Knowledge Management Associate to join our New Delhi, India office in our Headquarters group. The person in this role will research, develop and maintain knowledge for the firm, and will have an opportunity to partner and collaborate with thought leaders, project teams and practice areas across .The KM Associate role is designed for individuals who have a strong passion for knowledge and research, and the people they impact. They have responsibility for supporting thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective knowledge of the firm to help our project teams and client service.
- Assess firm knowledge needs and requirements (short-term or long-term)
- Deliver targeted insights using internal knowledge and external sources
- Help the firm prepare materials for Summits and Conferences
- Support the creation and update of knowledge assets including: client updates, competitive intelligence, industry research etc.
- Maintain, manage and develop the firm's knowledge infrastructure
- Share best practices and tactical knowledge across offices, practice areas and teams
- Engage and build relationships with firm members and leaders