Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:714 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Associate - Investments - Real Estate Sector (9-10 yrs)
Designation : Associate - Investments
Reporting : Head Investments
Location : Mumbai
CTC - Rs 30 lpa (Fixed)
Qualification : MBA/CA/CFA within of 9-10 yrs of experience in Real-estate, Infrastructure, PE Funds, Investment Banking
Competencies Required :
- Good Communication and leadership skills.
- Good understanding and experience of real estate transactions, transaction structuring, financial modelling and investment.
- Good Network and relations in the real estate community including developers, IPCs and land owners.
- Knowledge and experience of land laws and development regulations in various states is an added advantage
- Manage the investment efforts of the region for the company
- Identifying investment opportunities in line with the Company's investment parameters
- Analyze risks and work out suitable risk mitigation measures
- Finalize transaction structure in consultation with the legal, tax and regulatory team
- Present investment memorandum to the Head of Investments
- Lead the effort for negotiation with the counterparty to finalize documentations required for the transaction
- Closure of transaction along with Head of Investments in line with the approved parameters
- Develop new avenues for investments within the overall investment parameters of the Company
- Monitor and report investment performance
- Assist the execution team in sorting out issues arising from investments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.