Research Associate at SeenRecruit
Views:990 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Associate - Investments - Performing Credit Fund (4-7 yrs)
Associate - Investments - Performing Credit Fund (Female candidates ONLY to apply)
We are hiring for an exclusive mandate with one of our client a leading Private Equity group based in Mumbai. We are looking for Female candidates.
Play a key role in deal evaluation and execution
- Financial modelling: Building financial models to assess deal attractiveness, alternate deal constructs and scenario analysis. Crisply articulate insights gained from these analyses and implications on the deal attractiveness/deal structure etc.
- Deal structuring: Develop excel models to assess and quantify impact of various deal structures. Work effectively with peers in advisory firms to achieve desired end products
- Company/sector research: As part of the deal evaluation process, compile and analyse relevant data on the sector, company, competitors etc. from databases, annual reports, expert conversations, discussions with research analysts etc. Synthesis key messages from such research and conversations, and share with the deal team
- Due diligence: Effectively lead work streams on diligence and ensures high quality end product delivered to deal time in agreed timelines
- Creating presentations: Creating investment committee memos and other such update decks
- Post deal involvement: Monitoring portfolio companies, active approach in anticipating challenges for the companies due to sector related changes
- Networking: Network with peers in investment banks; gets regular market intelligence on potential deal opportunities
4 - 6 years of work experience in either
a) In credit/origination verticals of domestic private banks/NBFCs/credit funds with focus on high yield and structured debt investments or
b) Investment banks, including serving as back office support to global teams of investment banks)
- Significant experience in financial modelling, valuation, industry/company research, use of financial databases like Bloomberg/CapitalIQ etc.
- Experience in creating client presentations (e.g., pitch books, industry primers etc.)
- Strong written (emails, presentations) and oral communication skills
- Prior exposure to capital intensive sectors (Steel, cement, capital goods, power etc.) would be an advantage
MBA from Top Tier Institutes, CA, CFA