HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:3665 Applications:1260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Internal Business Strategy - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
Associate - Internal Business Strategy
The Role & Responsibilities :
- Serving as an integral part of the management team to support the creation of value by identifying opportunities and providing critical information and analysis to make superior operating and strategic decision
- Updating and maintaining the company model and reporting the analysis to the management on a monthly basis
- Assisting Department HODs in building & auditing department budgets & tracking variance
- Working with Senior Management on various strategic initiatives and projects across the firm by performing appropriate clinical, administrative and operational analysis and building models
- Analyzing and monitoring key performance indicators such as profitability levels, collections, etc.
- Assisting Senior Management in various strategic initiatives and projects across the firm
- Working with various departments to streamline processes and systems to improve operational efficiency
- Reporting regularly to the Senior Management on all ongoing processes
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and oral)
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment and ownership
- Drive towards continuously learning, growing, and exceeding expectations
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience
Experience : 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
Education : Any Graduate. MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.