Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:1955 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Associate Index Structuring/Strategy Role - Banking (3-6 yrs)
- Work closely with sales and traders to enable new trades to be executed.
- Liaise with legal and compliance to book trades and send relevant docs to clients.
- Working as a fully integrated member of the global markets index structuring team, supporting senior team members in designing systematic strategies.
- Answering clients requests, which range from simple data requests to designing and implementing bespoke models
- Building upon on the existing infrastructure to implement new models as well as maintain the existing infrastructure. Calculating daily Index levels and publishing on Bloomberg.
- Gain knowledge of the relevant global financial products and model- Knowledge of finance, and statistics. CFA level I preferred.
- Enthusiasm for using technology to solve challenging problems
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in a programming language, with the flexibility to pick up different programing languages.
- Experience with large databases / dataset
- Knowledge of Bloomberg is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team
- Strong work ethics
- Knowledge of VBA and python