HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:3020 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:275
Associate - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for a highly experienced, resourceful and enthusiastic HR Associate to join an ambitious, passionate and impact driven team.
We expect that you will be able:
- Designing and implementing the overall recruitment strategy
- Sourcing right candidates by researching and contacting colleges, conducting campus placement drive, managing employment agencies, recruiters, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining a good rapport.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment process
- Managing internship program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Work closely with leadership team and drive the organization's day to day operations and processes
- Identify, design and drive processes for improving operational efficiency by enabling data backed decision-making
- Identify, design and manage processes that facilitate effective Human Resource Management
- Design and implement processes to enable professional development of employees
- Take the lead in designing and organizing key team events that build a strong organizational culture
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a consulting firm
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to take initiative, set priorities and work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Passion for interacting with people and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills