Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:993 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate HR Director - IT/Software (10-12 yrs)
Manpower planning and budgeting
- Planning the national manpower budgets on a yearly basis
- Ensuring that the teams are sufficiently staffed according to budgets
- Highlighting differences on budgets versus hires to the Head of function/ Practice leadership team
- Plan recruitment process for the various functions, both for lateral and fresher hires
- Work closely with the location teams on sourcing, assessment interviews and compensation fitment
- Tracking the efficiency of the recruitment process by constant interaction with recruitment vendors and initiating cost effective/innovative methods of recruitment.
- Achieve the hiring numbers within the predefined SLA’s in terms of quality, budget and joining timelines.
National relationship management
- Ongoing interaction with the Practice in understanding morale boosters/ concerns
- Initiating good HR practices which could improve employee morale and increase employee engagement
- Engaging with the Business in their reviews and driving HR policies/ processes through them
- Independently managing the Partner/ Director relationships
- Managing the location teams in ensuring consistency in policies and processes
- Recommending, interacting with external industry members in gauging competitor intelligence
- Facilitate the performance management process within the functions
- Supporting the Functional Manager in the yearly performance management exercise
- Responsible for independently managing the yearly compensation/ benefits exercise in coordination with Business management group members
- Facilitating the year end activities for the service line - manpower budgets, salary cost projections etc.
- Working on the attrition analysis for the business
- Highlighting key morale boosters/concerns to the Business leadership group and initiating action
- Ensuring all India compliance on exit process across all locations
- Ensuring relevant monthly reports are presented to the Practice/ Business leadership group
- Assisting the Business leadership on any HR data required at various junctions.
Key internal clients/interactions
- Practice Leadership group/ members (including onshore)
- Practice team members
- Location team members (specific to the Business)
- KPMG Firm members in other countries
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the job that require a continual test of the job holder’s abilities)
- Drive and Resilience - Managing tough business requirements from a relationship management and sourcing perspective
- Problem Solving - Innovative solutions to routine operational hurdles
- Developing People - Remote management of team members owing to centralization of this role
- Building Relationships - Engaging with business leaders/members in different locations and maintaining a consistent relationship
by constantly making an impact
- MBA in HR with 10 - 12 years of relevant experience (IT/ SOFTWARE Companies). Experience in the areas of Talent Acquisition, people management, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee engagement in a IT/ SOFATWARE Companies are a must. Experience in areas of Learning and development / Talent Management will be an added advantage
Please send your resume to Jaswinder Kohli at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.