Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:612 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Associate General Counsel - Manufacturing/R&D/Biologics & API S&M Segment - LLM (15-18 yrs)
Role: Associate General Counsel India- Mfg, R&D,Biologics and API S&M
- To limit, protect and mitigate risk exposure of Organization's bottom line, personnel and public Image;
- To provide advice and counsel to business heads
Reports to: General Counsel
Business Understanding: Manufacturing Value Chain experience and related legal aspects in entire value chain.
Education & Experience Masters in Legal with 15+ yrs of experience in the local and international area, with more than 10+ years of Professional Legal experience in Business Environment. Professional certification in Compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal and compliance guidance in order for the business heads to achieve business objectives;
- Attend committee meetings and provide inputs on assigned projects and ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
- Keep the Management informed of relevant events and provide timely updates regarding the status of legal projects
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the development of contracting standards for the procurement of high-end services or material. Advise on major contract and procurement projects to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the Company's contracting process for a variety of commercial agreements such as Licensing supply, Collaborations, Strategic alliance, capital purchases, real estate and other agreements related to the accomplishment of agency objectives.
- Participate in Alliance meetings, M & A proposal to provide legal dimensions and risk associated with agreements and contracts.
- Manage outside counsel and legal experts as necessary
- Monitoring/foreseeing changes in an external legal environment (i.e. FCPA enforcement actions), take corrective actions/updates, educate stakeholder on same
- Ensure effective implementation of COBE, applicable policies, processes, training and support
- Work closely with the Compliance office and drive key compliance initiatives
- Support and collaborate with Global Data Privacy Office and work for ensuring strict adherence to Global Data Privacy laws and regulations including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Monitor and ensure that all the key stakeholders are adequately and appropriately trained with the data privacy requirements/regulations
- Monitor appropriate handling of the concerns received on potential breaches and ensure appropriate consequence management.
- Monitor developments, including proposed legislation and court decisions, related to Company.
- Evaluate their impact upon operations; recommend and provide legal advice and support to the management in developing policy and procedural improvements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.