Assistant Manager at Taggd
Views:466 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Associate General Counsel - FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing - LLB/LLM (15-25 yrs)
Legal Degree Required : Masters in Law
Experience : 15+ yrs of experience in local and international area & 10 years of Professional Legal experience in Business Environment
Location : Hyderabad
- Should have Good MNC Companies background including Microsoft/ Novartis/ Honeywell/ GSK/MSG/ Manufacturing/ FMCG (Not Indian Pharma Company required )
- Provide Legal and compliance guidance in order for the business heads to achieve business objectives.
- Attend committee meetings and provide inputs on assigned projects and ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
- Should have involvement in taking care of business deals and their risks scenarios.
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the development of contracting standards for procurement of high end services or material.
- Keep the Management informed of relevant events and provide timely updates regarding the status of legal projects
- Should have manufacturing value chain experience with legal and compliance - More into legal activities.
- Must have good knowledge contracting process for a variety of commercial agreements such as Licensing supply, Collaborations, Strategic alliance, capital purchases, real estate and other agreements related to the accomplishment of agency objectives.
- Evaluate their impact upon operations; recommend and provide legal advice and support to the management in developing policy and procedural improvement
- Must have independently-Inhouse experience.
- Legal principals and practice knowledge-risk management, product knowledge, litigation knowledge and contract management.
- Recruiter Inputs/Highlights