Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:1726 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Associate - Fund Controller - Private Equity/Hedge Fund (5-10 yrs)
Associate - Fund Controller
- Fund Controller holding at least 5years- experience in accounting and financial reporting, cash and expense management, regulatory compliance and governance for the Private Bank's proprietary alternative funds, which includes over 200 private equity funds, private equity fund of funds, hedge fund of funds, and multi asset funds totaling over $50Bn in AUM.
- Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional to grow their career in Fund Controller Space. You will utilize your experience in Fund Controller, accounting and financial reporting, cash and expense management, regulatory compliance and governance for the Private Bank's proprietary alternative funds. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
Providing subject matter expertise to the team to ensure smooth functioning of team, of which the primary responsibilities include but aren't limited to the following :
- Onboarding of new funds through the review of fund offering materials, fund bank account opening, setup with the fund administrators, and preparation of fund budgets.
- Reviewing and signing off of fund NAV packages, associated financials and investor allocations, cash management, and review of unaudited/audited financial statements.
- Overseeing and directing the preparation of, and sign off on, fund capital event letters (capital calls and distributions).
- Reviewing of quarterly performance reports for the private equity fund of funds.
- Reviewing and processing subscriptions and redemptions for hedge funds and multi-asset funds
- CPA/CA preferred
- 5-6+ years of fund accounting experience for Private Equity and/or Hedge Funds
- Partnership accounting (capital or unitized) experience required
- Strong practical understanding of private equity and hedge fund mechanics
- Financial statement preparation and/or review experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
WHATS IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Audit functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.