Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:1522 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Fund Accounting/Reporting - BFS - CA (5-7 yrs)
As an Associate you will be working closely with the Asia Real Estate Fund controller's team and responsible for delivering on the specific tasks and reporting requirements of the Asia Real Estate Funds. Your primary responsibilities will include the following :
- Quarter end property financial statements review, GAAP adjustments, variance analysis, Asset and debt appraisals.
- Review of Fund financial Statements and NAV pricing.
- Financial reporting and reconciliations.
- Fair knowledge and understanding of the IFRS reporting.
- Analysis of financial statements and other financial reports of real asset investments to determine reasonability, accuracy and completeness
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts like Deferred Tax & Impairment
- Yearly budget review, approvals and creation of budget templates.
- Reviewing and approving funding requests.
- Provide requisite financial information to auditors.
- Calculate property/vessel NAVs and IRRs.
- Other allied financial procedures and Adhoc requests
- Support senior level Financial Controllers/Portfolio Managers in onshore.
- Communicate with various external parties and take ownership of the review of business critical financial numbers received.
- CA with 5 - 7 years of experience in Fund accounting/Financial Reporting
- Understanding of the Real Estate business and Private Equity Fund structures would be an added advantage.
- Experience in review of Financial statements and Variance analysis
- Good analytical skills, eye for numbers.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Self-starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations