Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:899 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Associate - Forex Hedging - BFS (2-5 yrs)
Position based with a leading global alternative investment manager. :Leading global alternative investment manager.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
looking for a candidate with analytical/quant background to support its Risk function. The open position is with the Risk Hedging and Special Projects team within the Investment Risk function, which would give the candidate an opportunity to provide hedging solutions in FX and interest rates among other asset classes. The candidate would be responsible for analyzing and actively tracking the underlying FX and Interest Rate exposures and work on creative cost-effective solutions to appropriately hedge those exposures.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify and Analyze FX and Interest rate risk exposures and generate necessary trade recommendations
- Build, Enhance and validate new and existing pricing models and analytical libraries
- Generate cost effective hedging strategies to appropriately and effectively hedge the Risk exposures
- Liaison with stakeholders, including PMs external banking teams and Operations to provide Pre and Post trade support including ISDA negotiation and develop relationships with banks among other activities
- Address ad-hoc requests pertaining to Risk Hedging, Risk Analytics, Valuations, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.