Recruitment Specialist at TMS
Views:222 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Financial Controller - Healthcare (3-5 yrs)
Position Title: Associate Financial Controller
Qualifications: Masters/Bachelor Accounting degree with / without CA qualification
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Oversee the accounting functions, including maintenance of financial records, review of monthly financial statements and cashflow planning.
- Manage Finance Teams from multiple geographies and manage Controllership responsibilities for International Business.
- Supports the business unit leadership and Head - Financial Controller in preparing monthly and annual reports to summarize and forecast financial performance based on past, present and expected business activities.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with the respective government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Lead in the development and refinement of accounting procedures, processes and system to ensure compliance with corporate governance and risk management.
- Build effective working relationships with the various stakeholders in the organization.
- Collaborate and work closely with other support units, on areas impacting Finance. Adhoc matters such as notarization and legalization of documents and processing payments to service providers
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders on driving Finance Transformation initiatives.
- Support the Head - Financial Controller in identifying and analyzing key strategic finance decisions relating to transformation and change management.
- Support Finance Management Team on strategic decisions impacting business performance and align finance process for effective/efficient operations.
- Support Finance on identifying strategic change opportunities/key projects/quick wins and manage end to end of implementation of process improvements.
- Masters/Bachelor Accounting degree with / without CA qualification
- 3 years of regional controllership experience with mid to large MNCs with the earlier part of career starting in an audit firm
- Technically strong understanding of US GAAP and IFRS is necessary
- Excellent communicator, confident with good business partnering skills with stakeholders across different levels
- Ability to thrive well in a fast paced, matrix and complex environment
- Knowledge of working on accounting ERP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.