HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:142 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Associate Engagement Manager - Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Associate Engagement Manager
Experience: 4.0 - 6.0 Years
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in planning, strategy, implementation, execution
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps
- Of the total experience, at least 3+ years of experience in strategic marketing or management consulting is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills, and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player
- Willingness to travel to client locations for business meetings if required
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA from a premier institute
- At least 3+ years of experience in marketing, strategy, or business consulting roles
- Advise the client and account teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry. Understand the client business and apply appropriate digital marketing frameworks to drive revenue growth/ client acquisition programs.
- Partner with account management teams to develop a digital marketing solution strategy spanning across - Web Analytics, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate networks, Social media marketing, and site experience optimization.
- Ability to create strategic plans, develop business cases and formulate digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- Strategize and formulate implementable road maps for solving client challenges in digital marketing (lead generation/sales/acquisition/branding, etc.) by collaborating with subject matter teams
- End-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle - strategy, planning, kickoff, implementation, progress, and postmortem.
- Own project goals and drive the outcomes/results with the help of the solution teams
- Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
- On-time, on-budget, and quality delivery of the project
- Manage communication with the client, account management and delivery/solution teams on a regular basis to ensure the health of the relationship and project goal progress.
- Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides the client business context to the solution teams and helps drive the solution development to positively impact client goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.